Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Dropped Shoe

I had a terrible tension headache today. I could hardly see, so I went home and took a nap.

When I got up, I checked my work e-mail and found a message from the CFO -- MANDATORY meeting to discuss changes within the organization.

Called in to find out what that meant. After I'd left the office, one of the board members came in and fired the CEO. They also let two other employees go. The office manager told me that she'd been instructed to cancel their key cards. I asked her if she'd been instructed to cancel mine and she said that I was not mentioned.

The COO left for vacation this morning. I called him and left a message, which he got while on a layover. He knew nothing of this.

So, who knows what tomorrow holds for me? But I am sending out my resume like a fiend.

No comments: