Sunday, February 26, 2006

Ouch!

So, my home is mostly clean, including laundry. I'd be all finished, except this morning, while putting away laundry, I jammed my toe under the linen closet door and ripped the nail off my big toe. Amazingly it didn't hurt, but there was a fair amount of blood. And of course I don't have a bandage in the house. So I wrapped it in a clean rag and stuffed in a sock. It's still pretty tender. I've been staying off it as much as possible, but I'm getting around OK. I'll probably spend the day in sandals and socks while I try to get to a drugstore for bandages. The shower will be a bit of a challenge.

Skipped the opera last night in favor of finishing housework. And I developed my annual headache, so it's probably best that I skipped sopranoes and counter tenors.

Now, I've got to put myself together for chorus, and I think I'm going reward myself with a manicure.

I'm off.

No comments: