Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Something Good

I've reviewed my posts of late and decided that they're pretty damn depressing. Sorry for that. I'd like to be able to write light, frothy little essays when the world around me is disintegrating; I can't.

But I'll try.

The good news today is that I left work at noon and I'm not going to take any benefit time. I'm going to make them pay me for the entire day.

And the professor sent out an announcement saying that class would start half an hour late!

And I checked my bank account and if I'm really frugal I can save per month about what I made in two months managing the cafe.

And in the event of an emergency, I have enough money in the bank to carry me for nearly a year.

And I have a vacation planned and paid for.

And I have a kitchen floor ordered and paid for.

And it's spring!

And I've almost forgiven RP for calling me a sphincter.

Almost.

No comments: