Sunday, May 20, 2007

Random Updates

  • After this week's drama surrounding parking, it was good to spend yesterday with other condo owners sprucing up the yard. It was perfect weather as opposed to the cold and threat of rain we have today. I think I mended fences and should have no trouble getting on the board when one of them leaves soon.
  • The kitchen-floor guy simply decided that he didn't want to work yesterday, so he just called to say he'll finish the job on Wednesday, which means another wasted vacation day from work. But what's done so far is beautiful.
  • RP has another post up on Match.com. Since I'm taking a break from the chorus, I won't see him again until September.
  • In the absence of RP, I think I've come across a Virtual Prototype, (VP). I seem to be developing a thing for Harry Connick, Jr. I guess it's true: the heart wants what it wants.
  • Work is depressing. I hate virtually everyone there.
  • School is a drag, but I only have three weeks until graduation.
  • Writing is actually going well.
  • I am falling more deeply in love with my little neighborhood coffee shop, Charmers. The entire staff appears to be lesbian.

No comments: