Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Update

Well, it's practically official. I will be looking for a new job in the very near future. I simply don't have the energy to go into all the details, but it's pretty certain that the CEO is going to resign either at the end of the week or on Monday. He's told me that he will help me get a new job and there are several very interesting options on the horizon. There's no way of knowing if any of them will pan out, so tomorrow I'm schlepping over to the temp agency and registering and getting my software testing out of the way.

There is also a very interesting opportunity that I had never considered before, but I'm not going to jinx it by writing about it here. I'll know more by the end of the week.

The new class is also sort of fortuitous. The title is "Writing the Literature of Fact." While it may not be apparent by the posts here, my experience in this marketing company is a book just waiting to be written. The characters are wonderful and beautifully flawed and if I have enough talent my experience here could make an amazing story. I just hope it doesn't turn out like Truman in Kansas and take six years for the execution.

More later...

No comments: