Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bloodless Revolution

Can there be any doubt that there is something sinister and fishy going on in Washington?

Palin is sequestered from press?

Bush administration uses national crisis -- that it helped to create -- as an excuse for yet another mad power grab.

I'm beginning to believe that there is a faction within the Republican Party (and some Democrats as well) who may be part of a secret, shadow party that is willing to take generations and creep its way into complete and total control. I first thought this when I read that Bush I called himself the "Education President," while slashing education funding. At that time I was reading a Hitler biography, who believed that the masses need only be educated to the point of being able to read street signs and count to 100.

No Child Left Behind further scared me with its emphasis on rote memorization masquerading as eduction instead of the development of critical thinking skills.

With each passing day, it feels like this might be America's darkest hour and this election will prove whether the "American Spirit" for liberty and freedom is a reality or whether its a myth.

No comments: