Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Busy

Well, last night I did my second shoot and it was excellent. I've been very lucky for my first two shoots to have two very patient models with very low expectations. I'm still experiencing minor technical difficulties that so far have not really hindered the quality of the final output, but have been incredibly annoying, at least to me. This morning I processed a shot and compared it to the work of my chosen prime competitor, and I don't think the comparison was all that unfavorable. I think I'm having to process my shots a little more than he does, but I'm sure he has superior equipment to mine. The bottom line is that I'm coming up with shots that I would not be at all shy about charging for.

I have two more shoots this afternoon. I have to say, they're exhausting. But I'm enjoying them. I will definitely be ready for a web launch on September 15.

Tomorrow I'm pretty much free and clear, so I'm going to spend the bulk of the day writing up the business plan. Then I think I can get back to my writing.

No comments: