Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Update

Life has been at a dead run for the past few weeks. Quick update:

1) The job is a job. There isn't really anything challenging about it, but I'm getting traction. Solved a few sticky problems.

2) The photography progresses, but still no real money. I'm starting to get some faint nibbles and some recognition. The money will come.

3) The writing is suffering. What is particularly frustrating is the fact that my first major quality project is so close to completion and I just can't seem to get it together enough to finish. I think I've got the first draft of the last story of the collection started. I just need a couple of clear days to devote to it.

4) Spring is finally happening in Chicago. Every winter feels like the longest of my life.

I will be better about posting.

No comments: