Sunday, April 23, 2006

Love Hurts

Just home from the show, and it went as well as expected. There is just nothing like standing in front of a thousand cheering people.

But now a whole week without seeing RP. I think he knows I have a crush on him because during the show there is a place where he should make eye contact with me -- there is absolutely no where else to look, I'm standing right in front of him -- and he looks over my shoulder. In fact, this happens frequently off stage too. And other times, when he's passing by he'll wave or smile and say hi. When it's safe because he's not stopping or there are people around.

God, I'm such a little girl. I've been expecting this crush to pass, but it just keeps getting worse. I fear the only way to end it is to completely humiliate myself and confess my feelings.

No comments: