Saturday, November 11, 2006

I Need a Vacation...

I've tried to write several entries, but the fact of the matter is I'm in such a lousy misanthropic mood I honestly believe I have nothing of any entertainment or informational value to share. I hate humanity for its stupidity and self-absorbtion and I want nothing more than to sit in a quiet room and read.

But, experience tells me that when I think everyone in the room is a raging asshole, chances are pretty good that there is really only one asshole in the room and I can't see him without a mirror. I have no real idea why I'm in such a foul mood.

****

So, I spent an hour rehearsing my music for the Christmas concert and I feel much better. The music is glorious. I get to sing a very pretty duet. I feel like there is more to my life than just my job and school.

So much better. I'll let them enjoy their party downstairs in thumpa-thumpa peace.

No comments: